Hardwood floors are beautiful and can add thousands of dollars in value to a home, but only if they are well maintained.
- Dirt, sand and grit are major enemies of beautiful hardwood floors. Grit acts like sandpaper digging into the hardwood finish. Regular sweeping, vacuuming or using a clean dust mop are a must.
- Stains caused by water look dark and ugly. Be sure to wipe up any spills quickly.
- Use area rugs near doors and areas that have direct sunlight.
- Use felt protector pads on legs of your furniture.
- Try Buddy’s Hardwood Cleaning Service periodically to deep clean and renew that luster.